To note: It is not investment advice. This is for educational purposes only. Please note that cryptocurrency is a very volatile asset class.
Shiba Inu, after a limited time at your headquarters, is now close to listing on Coinbase on September 9. In mid-July, Shiba Inu token holders erupted with excitement when Coinbase, the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in the United States, validated the token meme by adding it to its arsenal of assets. digital. However, the celebration ended abruptly when Coinbase announced an indefinite delay in making SHIB a tradable asset on its platform.
In a long-awaited tweet, Coinbase announced that inbound transfers for SHIB are now available in regions where trading is supported. If liquidity conditions are met, Coinbase users will be able to place orders on SHIB on Thursday at 9 a.m. PT.
Inbound transfers for SHIB are now available in regions where trading is supported. Traders cannot place orders and no orders will be executed. Trading will begin on Thursday, September 9 at 9:00 a.m. or after that date, if liquidity conditions are met. pic.twitter.com/M1ktPVEkmtSeptember 8, 2021
As SHIB is much more accessible due to its Coinbase listing, more and more people might be interested in getting their hands on the token dubbed the “Dogecoin Killer”. That being said, here is a simple step-by-step tutorial on how to buy Shiba Inu on Coinbase so that you are ready to buy it once you start trading.
How to buy Shiba Inu on Coinbase
1. Log into your Coinbase Pro account.
2. Go to “Wallets” and click on “To pay” (located in the upper right corner).
2. Click on the currency you want to use to exchange for SHIB (in this case it is USD).
3. Select how you want to fund your Coinbase Pro account. There are two options: bank account and wire transfer (there is a $ 10 fee for wire transfers in addition to bank charges). For this guide, we will click on “Bank account.”
4. Enter the quantity of SHIB you wish to purchase and click on “Withdraw.”
5. Click on “To exchange” and click “Select the market”. Click on “SHIB-USD.”
6. Make sure the “To buy” the button is selected under “Purchase order.”
7. Enter the quantity of SHIB you wish to purchase in the “Rising” field.
8. Click on “Place a purchase order.”
And There you go ! You just made your first SHIB purchase.
Remember that this cryptocurrency is a very volatile asset class. Please exercise sufficient risk management. As with any investment, invest only what you can afford to lose.